10 Great Reasons for Helical Motion of Photon
The reason for not accepting the constant rest-mass for photons and believing in its wave-like state was the famous experiment of Thomas Young. In this experiment, interference patterns are observed and to justify them, they are considered light as a wave. But the question is, why does an Electron whose rest-mass has been proven to be constant also has an interference pattern in Young’s double-slit experiment?
Therefore, it seems that existence of interference patterns is related to the motion of particle not the nature of it.
In this paper, we are going to introduce a helical motion for photon and prove it with 10 great reasons. On the other hand, we will show that the photon has a constant rest-mass.
1. Double Slit experiment
2. Correspondence Principle
3. Existence of sinusoidal motion only in material mediums (environments)
4. Red light is the warm light and blue is the cold one
5. Head-on perception of the light
6. The amount of electrical energy production in solar cells
7. Using red light as hazard and warning lights
8. The evanescent of red light respective to the blue light
9. Collision of two different rays (E.g. red and green)
10. Possibility of existence of constant mass for photons
Authors: Gh Saleh.